Actual image of the REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award-winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for the whole house and building air purification.
Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
Can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists, such as:
– Single-family homes, apartments and condos
– Hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and doctor’s offices
– Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
– Fitness centers, locker rooms and athletic facilities
– Office buildings
– Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals and kennels
– Hotels, motels and resorts
– Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
– Restaurants, diners and bars
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
– Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
– Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and sneeze germs within 3 feet
– Reduces odors, particulate, smoke and VOCs
– New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
– Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system
– Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool cell replacement
Independently tested on surfaces and air with a 99+% kill rate on particles and viruses such as:
Gases & Odors
– U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
– U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
– Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
– Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
– Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
– Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
Hydroperoxides have been a common part of our environment for over 3.5 billion years. Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides are very effective at destroying harmful microbials in the air and on surfaces. As oxidants, they do this by either destroying the microbe through a process known as cell lysing, or by changing its molecular structure and rendering it harmless. The amount of hydroperoxides required to accomplish this task in the conditioned space is well below the level that is constantly in our outside air. The Advanced Oxidation Technology found in RGF’s Guardian Air product family has brought the oxidants found in the outside air into the conditioned spaces of your home.